Phone / Email

The best way for farmworkers and immigrant workers to get help from Farmworker Legal Services and the Michigan Immigrant Rights Center’s Immigrant Worker Rights Team is to call the Farmworker and Immigrant Worker Hotline.

Farmworker and Immigrant Worker Hotline:

Immigrant, migrant, and seasonal agricultural workers can call the toll-free Farmworker Hotline at 1-800-968-4046 for questions related to their employment. The Hotline can also be reached by calling 1-269-492-7190. This Hotline is jointly staffed by FLS and MIRC.

(269) 492-7190

Toll Free (for clients):
1 (800) 968-4046

Texting Number (for clients):
(734) 519-5713

(269) 492-7198