Enlaces a Sitios Relacionados
Farm Labor Sites
- Farm Labor Organizing Committee
- Pineros y Campesinos Unidos del Noroeste — (Northwest Treeplanters and Farmworkers United)
- U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division
- United Farm Workers
Farmworker Health Sites
- Environmental Protection Agency Occupational Pesticide Safety and Health
- Migrant Clinicians Network
- Migrant Health Promotion
- National Center for Farmworker Health, Inc.
- Michigan Immigrant Rights Center
- National Immigration Law Center
- National Immigration Project of the National Lawyer's Guild
- National Network for Immigrant & Refugee Rights
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services — (Formerly the INS)
Legal Organizations - Michigan
- Diocese of Kalamazoo Immigration Assistance Program — Provides immigration assistance in the 9 counties of southwest Michigan
- Diocese of Grand Rapids Immigration Legal Services — Provides immigration assistance in West Michigan
- Justice for Our Neighbors (Grand Rapids) or Justice for Our Neighbors (National) - JFON provides immigration assistance through monthly clinics held in Grand Rapids and Holland
- Lakeshore Legal Aid
- Legal Aid of Western Michigan
- Legal Services of Eastern Michigan
- Michigan Advocacy Program
- Michigan Immigrant Rights Center (MIRC) — MIRC also represents migrant and seasonal farmworkers in this state.
- Michigan Legal Help — MLH is a self-help legal resource site with information about many common civil legal issues.
- Migrant Legal Aid
- Michigan Poverty Law Program (MPLP)
- CAMP - Michigan State University
- CAMP - Western Michigan University
- National HEP/CAMP Association — High School Equivalency Program/College Assistance Migrant Program
- U.S. Department of Education Migrant Education Program
Migrant Legal Services - Nationwide (in order by state)
- Southern Poverty Law Center, Immigrant Justice Project — (Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee)
- California Rural Legal Assistance
- California Rural Legal Assistance Foundation
- Farmworker Justice (DC)
- Migrant Legal Action Program (DC)
- Florida Legal Services Migrant Farmworker Justice Project
- Florida Rural Legal Services, Inc.
- Georgia Legal Services Program
- Idaho Legal Aid Services
- Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago (Illinois)
- Pine Tree Legal Assistance (Maine)
- Legal Aid Bureau, Inc. (Maryland)
- Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services
- Farmworker Legal Services of New York, Inc.
- Legal Aid of North Carolina, The Farmworker Unit
- North Carolina Justice Center
- Friends of Farmworkers, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Villanova Farmworker Legal Aid Clinic (Pennsylvania)
- Texas RioGrande Legal Aid, Inc.
- Texas Rural Legal Aid, Inc. Southern Migrant Legal Services — (Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky)
- Columbia Legal Services (Washington)
- Northwest Justice Project (Washington)
- Legal Action of Wisconsin, Inc.
Resource & Advocacy Sites
- Association of Farmworker Opportunity Programs
- Catholic Migrant Farmworker Network
- Farmworker Justice
- Julian Samora Research Institute at Michigan State University
- La Prensa — "Ohio and Michigan's oldest and largest Latino newspaper"
- MAFO — A National Partnership of Farmworker Organizations
- Michigan Workforce Development Agency - State Monitor Advocate
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Migrant Affairs
- National Center on Poverty Law
- National Council of La Raza
- National Farm Worker Ministry
- Rural Migration News — Quarterly summary of the most important developments affecting immigrant farm workers in California and the United States
- Sarasota/Manatee Farmworker Supporters
- Student Action with Farmworkers — News, action alerts, job postings, email mailing list sign up
- Telamon Corporation
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development - Farmworkers & Colonia Communities — This page contains information of interest to farmworkers and colonia communities, from all parts of HUD's web site, and a list of farm worker and colonia specialists at HUD.