Farmworker Legal Services of Michigan - Home Page
Farmworker Legal Services (FLS) is a legal aid office with attorneys and other legal staff who provide free legal assistance and referrals to migrant and seasonal farmworkers throughout the state of Michigan. FLS is a division of the Michigan Advocacy Program. FLS is funded by the federal Legal Services Corporation, other grants and contracts, and private donations.
Farmworker Legal Services
3030 South 9th. St., Suite 1A
Kalamazoo MI 49009
Tel: - Fax: (269) 492-7198
April 20, 2016:
- Our new 2016-2017 calendar is now available. We pass out thousands of these calendars every year so that farmworkers will know their rights. The calendar is available on our calendar page here.
April 7, 2016:
- FLS has an opening for a Staff Attorney. You can see the posting on our Jobs page.
February 26, 2016:
- FLS has an opening for a full-time Outreach Advocate. You can see the posting on our Jobs page.
February 3, 2016:
- We are accepting applications from law students for our Summer Associate positions. Please see our posting and position description on our Jobs page.
July 7, 2015:
- Our 2015-2016 calendar is now posted on our website. We will be distributing thousands of copies to farmworkers this season. Click here to see it.
March 9, 2015:
- We have posted a list of Michigan farmworker jobs that are paying at least $11.56 per hour in 2015. Some of these employers may bring H-2A workers into the country to fill the jobs, depending on how many U.S. workers apply. The list can be found on our H-2A page here.